You can click on any job in these lists to view its details, equipment, tasks, uninvoiced charges and any notes added by staff members to the job.
Jobs are categorised by their type:
- Dry hire - jobs that are for equipment hire and any related drop-off/pick-up tasks only. These jobs can only be added and edited in the Tracking System.
- eBoard - full TTM jobs that have been created through eBoard.(1)
- TMP only - jobs that have been created through eBoard with a type of 'TMP only'. These will appear in the Tracking System only if the job is added to the Tracking System through eBoard's Dashboard area.
- Ready to invoice - jobs that have been created through eBoard that have a status of "Job Completely Finished (Ready to Invoice)".(1)
- Complete - jobs for which a final invoice has been created in the Tracking System.
- Cancelled - jobs in the Tracking System which have been cancelled. See Job details for more information.
Job information and search
Each job entry on the lists shows a subset of details:
- # - the job number/ID. If the job is an eBoard job, this will be the same number across the systems.
- Client - the client's name and the description of work activity.
- P/O - the job's purchase order number (if available).
- Address - the job's location and your reference number (if available).
- eBoard - a tick will show if this job is an eBoard job.
- Start - the start date of the job. This is the date the job has been created in the Tracking System, either through eBoard or by adding a dry hire job.
- End - the end date of the job. Jobs will show as 'Ongoing', unless an end date has been supplied in the job's details or it has been completed/cancelled.
- Status - the job's Tracking System status.
Temporary Traffic Management