Dry hire is a term used for jobs that are for equipment hire and any related drop-off/pick-up tasks only.
The following fields are available when adding a dry hire job:
- Client (required) – You can choose from a list of your eBoard clients or you can freehand a client name.
- Location (required)
- Job Reference (required)
- Contact Person (required)
- Contact Details (Phone/Email) (required)
- Quote Reference/Rate
- P/O Number (required)
- Start Date (required)
- End Date – If the end date of the job is not known, you can indicate the job is “Ongoing” using the check-box below this field.
- Hire Items to be collected/delivered - Any relevant notes can be entered here
To create the dry hire job, click This will take you to the job's details page.